Windows - the Gates of hell :-)

Autor: Gregorio Kus (Grego_at_RMnet.IT)
Data: Thu 25 Apr 1996 - 07:54:45 MET DST

Bill Gates died & stands before the "pearly gates."

St. Peter says, "Well Bill, you can go to heaven or hell. What'll it be?"

Bill thought a bit & said, "Can I have a look @ each?"

St. Peter immediately whisked them off to hell. Bill saw a beautiful beach
full of people having a great time. He thought to himself that this wasn't
bad & if this is hell, heaven must be great.

St. Peter then transported them both into heaven. There he saw people living
comfortably, but it was not terribly pretty nor exciting.

"Pete," said Bill, "It looks like hell is my better choice." Gates
disappeared and went to hell.

About a month later, St. Peter decided to check up on Bill. He went into
hell & found him shackled to a wall of flames with demons impaling with
pitchforks. St. Peter smiled.

"Hey, St. Peter," Gates said, this isn't the hell you showed me.

St. Peter grinned even wider & said, "Yea, Bill you're right. You only got
to see the BETA!"

--
Gregorio Kus    Grego_at_RMnet.it                 Grego_at_cyberspace.org