Fw: [computational.science] 5th call for papers: Asia Modelling Symposium 2007 (AMS2007)

Autor: Hubner Krzysztof <hubner_at_iod.krakow.pl>
Data: Mon 20 Nov 2006 - 07:46:21 MET

> CALL FOR PAPERS
> ASIA MODELLING SYMPOSIUM
> AMS 2007
> 27-30 March 2007
> Phuket, Thailand
>
> Papers are invited on any aspect of modelling and simulation for
intelligent systems.
> Dealing with complexity often involves the use of intelligent and adaptive
design methods. New paradigms in computational intelligence, neural
networks, hybrid nets and fuzzy algorithms are being explored by designers,
implementers and managers to improve understanding, evaluation and
assessment of such systems. Modelling and Simulation techniques provide
fundamental support at all stages of the life cycle in application areas
such as industry, business, energy, transport and the environment.

> The Asia Modelling Symposium (AMS 2007), the First Asia International
Conference on Modelling and Simulation, aims to provide an excellent
opportunity to share and exchange technologies and applications in the
modelling and simulation of Intelligent Systems for professionals,
engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide. For further details,
see:

> http://ducati.doc.ntu.ac.uk/uksim/uksim'07/Asia_Modelling_Symposium.htm
>
> The conference will be held in Phuket, Thailand, at Prince of Songkla
University, 27-30 March 2007, in conjunction with Thailand's 11th Annual
National Symposium on Computational Science and Engineering, see,
http://www.coe.psu.ac.th/anscse11/

> [...]
> Camera-ready papers due, 7 February 2007
>
> Paper Submission: AMS2007 is using EDAS for submission and registration,
authors need to:

> - create an account with EDAS by clicking on the link below
> - open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find AMS2007
> - click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
> - upload file.
>
> Click here to submit paper: http://edas.info/listConferencesSubmit.php
>

> International Program Committee
>
> Dr. Janos-Sebestyen Janosy, Hungary, jjs@sunserv.kfki.hu
> Prof Christophe Claramunt, France, claramunt@ecole-navale.fr
> Dr. Bo Huang, Hong Kong, bohuang@cuhk.edu.hk, huang@grm.cuhk.edu.hk
> Prof Steve Turner, Singapore, assjturner@ntu.edu.sg
> Prof Ajith Abraham, abraham.ajith@gmail.com
> Dr. Jafar Habibi, Iran, habibi@sharif.edu,
> Taha Osman, UK, taha.osman@ntu.ac.uk
> Dr. Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, Iran, azad@ipm.ir
> Dr Irfan Awan, UK, i.awan@scm.brad.ac.uk
> Dr Richard Zobel, UK, r.zobel@ntlworld.com
> Dr. Nayyer Masood, Pakistan
> Dr Qasim Mehdi , UK, q.h.mehdi@wlv.ac.uk
> Dr Lars Nolle, UK, Lars.Nolle@ntu.ac.uk
> Ajith Abraham, abraham.ajith@gmail.com
> Dr Gerald Schaefer, UK, Gerald.Schaefer@ntu.ac.uk
> Prof Yuri Merkuryev, Latvia, merkur@itl.rtu.lv,
> Prof.Teruaki Ito, ito@me.tokushima-u.ac.jp
> Dr Evtim Peytchev, UK Evtim.Peytchev@ntu.ac.uk
> Dr Alessandra Orsoni, UK, A.Orsoni@kingston.ac.uk,
> Prof Vlatka Hlupic, UK, vhv@ntlworld.com
> Prof Russell Cheng, UK, r.c.h.cheng@maths.soton.ac.uk
> Prof David Al-Dabass, UK, david.al-dabass@ntu.ac.uk
> Prof. Dr. Abo Al-Ola Atifi, UK, abo@cba.edu.kw
> Prof. Ferda Nur Alpaslan, Turkey, alpaslan@ceng.metu.edu.tr
> Prof. Arpad Kelemen, USA, akelemen@buffalo.edu
> Prof. Yuehui Chen, China, yhchen@ujn.edu.cn
> Prof. Emilio Corchado, Spain, escorchado@ubu.es
> Prof. P. Pichappan, India, pichappan@dirf.org
> Prof. Crina Grosan, Romania, cgrosan@nessie.cs.ubbcluj.ro
> Prof. Xiao-Zhi Gao, Finland, gao@cc.hut.fi
> Prof. Marzuki B. Khalid, Malaysia, marzuki@utmkl.utm.my
> Prof. Daniela Zaharie, Romania, dzaharie@info.uvt.ro
> Prof. Sung-Bae Cho, Korea, sbcho@cs.yonsei.ac.kr
> Prof Rassul Ayani, rassul@imit.kth.se
> Prof Rosni Abdullah, Malaysia, rosni@cs.usm.my
> Prof. Jeng-Shyang Pan, Taiwan, jspan@cc.kuas.edu.tw
> Prof. Carlos Martin Vide, Spain, carlos.martin@urv.net
> Dr. Fazal Rehman, MAJ University, Pakistan.
> Dr. Issakki Kosonen, Helsinki
> Dr. Taha Osman, UK, taha.osman@ntu.ac.uk
> Prof. Andrzej Dzielinski, Poland, adziel@isep.pw.edu.pl
> Prof Galina Merkuryeva, Latvia, gm@itl.rtu.lv
> Prof Xiangrong Liu, China, xrliu@mail.hust.edu.cn
> Dr. Hongbo Liu, China, lhb@dlut.edu.cn
> Prof. Hisao Ishibuchi, Japan, hisaoi@cs.osakafu-u.ac.jp
> Dr. D K Pra, India, dkpra@mech.iitkgp.ernet.in
> Dr. Er Meng Joo, Singapore, EMJER@ntu.edu.sg
> Dr Fengge Gao, UK, fengge.gao@ntu.ac.uk
> Dr Xiaohong Gao, UK, x.gao@mdx.ac.uk
> Dr Mo Song, UK, m.song@lboro.ac.uk
>

> This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private
and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please
take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please
this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent
University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the
University.
> Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and
any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should
check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is
in keeping with good computing practice.