Fw: IASTED Newsletter on Modelling and Simulation - Feb. 2004 (fwd)

Autor: KJ Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Mon 16 Feb 2004 - 09:34:32 MET

> IASTED International Newsletter on Modelling and Simulation
> February 3, 2004
>
> UPCOMING DEADLINES
>
> 2 WEEKS REMAINING TO SUBMIT PAPERS
>
> 1. The IASTED International Conference on Applied Simulation and
Modelling - ASM 2004

visit our website at http://www.iasted.org/conferences/2004/greece/asm.htm

> **Special Session Announcement**
> "Modelling and Simulation of Complex Biomechanical Systems" organized by
Prof. Philippe Gorce, University of Toulon-Var, France and Dr. Philippe
Pudlo, University of Valenciennes, France.

> 2. The 4th IASTED International Conference on Modelling, Simulation, and
Optimization - MSO 2004

visit our website at http://www.iasted.org/conferences/2004/hawaii/mso.htm

> UPCOMING MODELLING AND SIMULATION CONFERENCE
> The submission deadline for the 15th IASTED International Conference on
Modelling and Simulation - MS 2004 being held March 1-3, 2004 in Marina Del
Rey, CA, USA has passed. Delegates without papers (attendees) are still
welcome to register.

http://www.iasted.org/conferences/2004/marina/ms.htm

> MS 2004 Keynote Address
> "Modeling and Simulation of Chemically Reactive Systems at High Pressure"
by Dr. Francis H. Ree, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore,
USA. For additional information visit
http://www.iasted.org/conferences/2004/marina/ms-keynote.htm.

http://www.iasted.org/conferences/2004/marina/ms-tutorial1.htm

> MS 2004 Special Session
> "Intelligent Reconfigurable Simulation" Organized by Dr. Tudor
Niculiu -University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania. For additional
information visit
http://www.iasted.org/conferences/2004/marina/ms-specialsessions.htm

> JOURNAL SUBMISSION
> Selected papers accepted to our conferences will be considered for review
for inclusion in the IASTED International Journal of Modelling and
Simulation (IJMS). Authors must submit an expanded version of their
conference papers for peer review consideration to
http://www.actapress.com/journals/submission.htm, following the standard
procedure as described on the web site: www.actapress.com. All papers
considered for peer review in the International Journal of Modelling and
Simulation must be of the highest quality and demonstrate a novel
contribution to the literature.

> FUTURE CONFERENCES
> Mark your calendars! The IASTED International Conference on Environmental
Modelling and Simulation - EM&S 2004 will be held Nov. 22-24, 2004 in St.
Thomas, Virgin Islands, USA.

> MODELLING AND SIMULATION JOURNAL FROM ACTA PRESS
> The International Journal of Modelling and Simulation - First published in
1981, this journal covers all aspects of modelling, simulation, languages,
software, hardware, methodology, numerical and graphical methods, virtual
reality, statistical techniques, tutorials, surveys, and applications. It
also includes book reviews, conference notices, call for papers, and new
publications.
> Editor-in-Chief: Prof. A. Houshyar
> Frequency: 4 issues per year
> 2003 Rate: US$256.00
> Postage & Handling: US$25.00
> ISSN: 0228-6203 (205)
> http://www.actapress.com/journals/journals.htm#Modelling
>

> IASTED MEMBERSHIP
> It pays to be a member! One of the benefits of your IASTED membership is
a complimentary subscription to an ACTA Press journal of your choice.
Become a member today! http://www.iasted.org/member/OnlineMembershipForm.pdf

> CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AVAILABLE
> Forward this information to your University library in order to stay up to
date! Past conference proceedings in the area of modelling and simulation
are available for purchase from ACTA Press -
http://www.actapress.com/proceedings/proceedings.htm.

> For more information, to be removed from our mailing list, or to join one
of the following mail groups: Power, Telecommunication, Bio-Medicine, Signal
and Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Business, Software
Engineering, Education, Databases and Knowledge Engineering, Internet and
Applications, Parallel and Distributed Computing, please contact: