Fw: ICCE-11 call for abstracts, August 8-14, 2004

Autor: KJ Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Tue 03 Feb 2004 - 14:32:32 MET

Subject: ICCE-11 call for abstracts, August 8-14, 2004

ICCE-11 Conference Call for papers:

In view of your research expertise in composite materials structures or nano-materials, you are welcomed to present a paper at this Eleventh International Conference on Composites/Nano Engineering, ICCE-11, August 8-14, 2004 in Hilton-Head Island, South Carolina, USA. Detailed of this conference can be found in web,

www.uno.edu/~engr/composite

Interested authors should submit tentative paper title. This ICCE-11 conference is among the largest annual technical conference on composites or nanomaterials in the world in the year 2004, and will feature over 500 oral presentations.

I would like to explore research collaboration with you on nano-materials. If you have students who are finishing master degree with you and wish to pursue Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, at University of New Orleans, please inform me. We have a limited number of scholarships for highly qualified highly motivated Ph.D. students, we can co-supervise such students.

regards

David Hui

February 3, 2004