ICCE-10 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS, Composites (or Nano) Materials , Confereence, over 500 oral papers (fwd)

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Huebner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Thu 09 Jan 2003 - 12:46:29 MET

ICCE-10 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:

ICCE-10, July 20-26, 2003 in New Orleans
Tenth International Conference on Composites/NANO Engineering
Tenth Anniversay of ICCE

(1) CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Tenth International Conference on Composites/Nano Engineering
ICCE-10 July 20-26, 2003 in New Orleans

All papers on composite materials, "or" nano materials are welcomed.
please read,

ICCE-10 OFFICIAL WEB SITE
www.uno.edu/~engr/composite

(2) CALL FOR PAPERS in Composites B Engineering journal:
We welcome high quality original papers on Composite Materials or
Nano Materials for review and possible publication in this journal.
Please submit five copies of xerox copy along with a letter stating that
the full-length paper has not been published in any conference
proceedings.

(3) We have a number of student stipends (on a highly competitive
basis) for good students who wish to pursue Ph.D. in Mechanical
Engineering at University of New Orleans, in Nano-Materials
research. If you have such interested student(s) who are finishing
master degree with you, you may wish to explore JOINT SUPERVISON
of such Ph.D. thesis, and thus, we can conduct joint research.

regards

David Hui
Chairman ICCE-10
Editor-in-chief Composites B Engineering journal
Associate Director, NASA National Center for Advanced Manufacturing

January 7, 2003