Fw: final call ICCE/8 Tenerife

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Mon 12 Mar 2001 - 07:39:17 MET

> Dear Colleague:
>
> This is the final call for papers for the Eighth International Conference
on Composites Engineering, ICCE/8 August 5-11, 2001 in Tenerife Island,
Spain. We have received overwhelming response to our call for papers. The
list of well over 500 accepted paper titles can be found in the web page,

> www.uno.edu/~engr/composites
>
> Virtually all areas of composites materials are covered, such as
Magnetic/Nano-Composites, among many others important topics. Interested
author should submit tentative paper title. The deadline of receipt of the
two page extended abstract is June 5, 2001.