New Search Utilities at Thermal Source

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Tue 09 Jan 2001 - 14:35:25 MET

http://www.thermalsource.com recently?

> Thermal Source is a leading engineering and purchasing resource focused on
everything related to process heating. We serve virtually every industry
involved in process heating, including metals, ceramics, glass, plastics,
waste, chemicals, food, and many more. In other words, if your company
uses, or is involved in any way with industrial heating equipment, Thermal
Source can help make your job easier. And we do it FREE. Here's how:

> 1. If you are looking for suppliers of heating equipment, component
parts, materials of construction, or service companies that specialize in
heat treating, process engineering, equipment refurbishing, etc. you can
search for them at Thermal Source based not only on product or service type
(which is how other directories work), but in many cases also by temperature
capability, atmosphere, pressure, and other process parameters. No other
directory provides this kind of searching capability.

> Try some advanced searching at http://www.thermalsource.com/buyer_guide to
see for yourself how it works.

> 2. Suppose you have a problem with a heat exchanger, and you'd like to
see if there's any helpful information on the web. You can use the big
search engines and get thousands of irrelevant results, wasting lots of
time, or you can use Thermal Source.

> Today, we provide searchable access to over 700 hand-selected technical
articles, case studies, and data sheets from leading industry sources
covering many relevant subjects. Each page is categorized by Thermal Source
as to content type, so you can filter out irrelevant information.

> Give it a try at http://www.thermalsource.com/virtual_library
>
> We will soon be integrating a powerful engine that will provide full text
searching of all websites in the industry, and every page will be
categorized by Thermal Source as to content type to make your job even
easier!

> 3. While you're at the site, check out the Engineering Toolbox, which
contains more than 200 searchable links to online converters, formulas, and
many other useful engineering utilities.

> As you'll see, Thermal Source is all about helping you find EXACTLY what
you need, be it products, services, or information. Call us with any
questions or comments at 716-639-7340. We look forward to being of service.