Fw: Season's Greetings dla tych co lubia kompozyty

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Fri 15 Dec 2000 - 12:35:05 MET

On Behalf of the Editor-in-Chief and the Staff of
Advanced Composites Letters

Season's Greetings

May I take this opportunity to inform you that for 30 days starting 1st
January 2001 every visitor of our Web Site (http://acletters.org) will be
given free access to all articles of volumes 8 (1999) and 9 (2000). This
coincides with the announcement of a new electronic-subscription for the fee
of 150 GBP per annum.

The prices for the printed version that includes the electronic subscription
remain unchanged for 2001 as given below:

ˇ 200 GBP for Europe,
ˇ 210 GBP for the Rest of the World and
ˇ 340 USD for U.S.A.

Finally, we are pleased to announce that the impact factor for 1999 for the
journal is 0.417 which ranks it 10 out of 18 journal in the field of
composites. The highest impact factor in the field is 0.723. MOST
IMPORTANTLY, THE IMMEDIACY INDEX, WHICH MEASURES CITATIONS WITHIN THE SAME
YEAR WITH THAT OF PUBLICATION OF A GIVEN ARTICLE, IS 0.154. THIS RANKS THE
JOURNAL FIRST AMONG ALL JOURNALS OF THE FIELD.

Thanks for your continuing support.

With the very best regards of,
Costas Galiotis
Editor-in-Chief