MATERIALS WEEK 2000 Munich 25-28 September 2000 (fwd)

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Huebner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Fri 18 Feb 2000 - 11:02:56 MET

MATERIALS WEEK 2000 WERKSTOFFWOCHE INTERNATIONAL
International Congress on Advanced Materials, their Processes and Applications
25-28 September 2000
International Congress Centre Munich

18 Topics 61 Symposia

Call for Papers now available
Deadline for submission of Abstracts - 3rd April 2000

More information:-
Materialsweek@dgm.de
www.materialsweek.org

Materials Week is organised by the Werkstoffwoche-Partnerschaft, a cooperation of:
Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Materialkunde e.V., Deutsche Keramische Gesellschaft e.V., VDI-Gesellschaft
Werkstofftechnik e.V., and supported by the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research.

I am Symposium Chairman for Topic I - Ceramics, Section I1 - "Materials Design", and offers of contributions are
welcomed. See the web site for more details.
Prof. F.L. Riley,
Department of Materials,
School of Process, Environmental and Materials Engineering,
University of Leeds,
Leeds LS2 9JT UK.
Tel .+44/0-113-233-2541
Fax.+44/0-113-242-2531