Autor: EKadakal (ekadakal_at_aol.com)
Data: Wed 01 Sep 1999 - 23:23:49 MET DST

Hello Everyone:

The problem is:

I have removed all printers from Warp4 printer folder. However when I do Print Screen from FULL SCREEN applications (DOS or OS/2), it still prints through the LPT1 if there is a printer attached. However if no printer is attached, then it completely locks up when presses PrintScreen on a DELL Gn Optiplex machine.

I am suspicious that the printing is done via IBMNULL, but why is that it would lock up if there is no printer attached

Does anyone have any idea?

Regards

John