Re: Jak włączyć wygaszacz ekranu chroniony hasłem?

Autor: se <se_at_se.org>
Data: Mon 03 Sep 2007 - 01:48:06 MET DST

Tu jest informacja że niektóre programy wykrywają podmianę i blokują (?)
dostęp do systemu, nie wiem czy całkiem czy nie, ale nigdy nie da się
przewidzieć że całkem i wtedy byłoby bardzo ciężko się zalogować.

As a note for something I discovered this evening: NEVER install DreamPack
and logon as system with a computer running Microsoft's Antispyware Beta.
For some reason all the registry entries for the DLLs that are registered by
the program become corrupted and are inaccessible completely outside the
System user. Why this happens exactly I'm not quite sure, but it is is major
pain to fix. The program first needs to be uninstalled and then, every
single registry entry pointing to ten different DLLs has to be deleted
manually from the registry while logged on as System. If you are not logged
on as system there is no way to remove those entries (even attempting to
take ownership of the keys fails), which makes this an even more painful
process as I had already uninstalled DreamPack. Once all the entries have
been removed it you can then reinstall the program and everything works
peachy. This was a painful lesson to learn, as I had to gratis a customer 45
minutes of my time to fix my screw up. Oh well, live and learn.