Re: niedobre, bardzo niedobre Sony

Autor: Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_rubikon.pl>
Data: Thu 03 Nov 2005 - 00:01:54 MET

Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> Tomasz Onyszko wrote:
>
>> wlasnie, tak oprocz wszystkich mozliwych dzialan prawnych mysle ze to
>> jest najlepszy krok jaki mozemy zrobic - po prostu nie kupowac od nich
>

> sam artykuł to zaledwie część strony - poczytajcie sobie komentarze.

cytat 1.

I recently ran into this problem with the new Switchfoot CD on the Sony
label. After doing some digging, I found a work around posted on the
Internet by the bass player of the band! It is important to remember
that Record Company is the bad guy here, not the artists. From his post:

Let me first say that as a musician AND as a music fan, I agree with the
frustration that has been expressed. We were horrified when we first
heard about the new copy-protection policy that is being implemented by
most major labels, including Sony (ours), and immediately looked into
all of our options for removing this from our new album. Unfortunately,
this is the new policy for all new major releases from these record
companies. It is heartbreaking to see our blood, sweat, and tears over
the past 2 years blurred by the confusion and frustration surrounding
this new technology. It is also unfortunate when bands such as
ourselves, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, etc… (just a few of the new releases
with copy protection) are the target of this criticism, when there is no
possible way to avoid this new industry policy.

See the whole thing here:

http://www.actsofvolition.com/archives/2005/september/switchfoot

--
Czy wiesz co to jest MIME? Zobacz http://www.grush.one.pl/mime