Re: co z tym wirusem?????

Autor: Przemek Szuba (szuba_at_cavern.com.pl)
Data: Wed 28 Oct 1998 - 19:41:16 MET

jędruś wrote:

> Dzisiaj otrzymałem taka oto wiadomość:

[ciach]

> Czy to jest prawda????
> Czy ktoś otrzymał taka informację????
> Czy grupy newsowe sa jakos zabezpieczone????
> Nie chcę stracić kolejnych dysków, bo w zeszłym tygodniu straciłem już dwa.
> pozdrowienia
> jedruś

Sluchajcie tu sie nie ma co pieprzyc z tym - zignorowac i juz!!! Niech wszyscy wezma sobie me slowa na przyszlosc :)
A oto jaki to z niego "wirus":

----
Win a Holiday is not a virus. It is a hoax. The "virus" does not exist. There is currently no virus that has the characteristics ascribed to "Win a Holiday." It is a sham, meant only to panic new or inexperienced computer users. In addition, it is a mild
variant of the "Join the Crew" hoax (form 4).
The hoax message includes the following "warning:"
VIRUS WARNING !!!!!!
[big ciach]
Please ignore any messages regarding this supposed "virus" and do not pass on any messages regarding it.
Passing on messages about this hoax serves only to further propagate it.
----
Dane ze strony: http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/data/win.a.holiday.html
Pozdrawiam!
--