Re: APMowy shutdown

Autor: Ninik (ninik_at_dominik.kei.pl)
Data: Sun 30 Nov 2003 - 07:47:18 MET

lewhoo_at_teamos2.org.pl (Lech Wiktor Piotrowski) nakombinował(a) coś
takiego:
> DZiala power off... Ale ja che, zbey mi sie po XWorkplacowym shutdownie (jak
> wyswietla, ze moge wylaczyc lub nacisnac ctrl-alt-del) sam wylaczal...

A poczytałbyś trochę helpa ;) To jest nawet w FAQ ;>>

Why is APM power-off is not working on my system?

I don't know. On some systems, it just doesn't. I'm pretty sure it's not
XWorkplace's fault because XWorkplace does nothing but calling into the
APM.SYS device driver, after which it has no control over what that driver
is doing to power off the system.

IBM updated the APM APM support with Warp 4 Fixpak 6 (and possibly later
too). The "XShutdown" page in the Desktop's settings notebook displays the
version number of the installed APM driver, which should be at least 1.2
to make APM power-off work.

Even worse, there are many systems which have no 100% compatible APM
support in the BIOS, and this might be the problem too.

Jeśli Cię bardzo gryzie to że nie wyłącza się komp to sobie pociągnij
ikonkę zasilania na xcenter/warpcenter i jak będziesz tylko chciał to tam
kliknij prawym i wybieraj power-off. Ja tak robiłem za czasów niemania
XWP. :)

--
   Dominik  Chmaj       _|  _       o     o |_      ICQ: 101929211
 www.dominik.kei.pl    (_| (_) (\/) | (\) | |\        GG: 919564