Fwd: [win32-os2] EverBlue beta drop

Autor: Lech Wiktor Piotrowski (lewhoo_at_teamos2.org.pl)
Data: Fri 08 Oct 1999 - 07:29:36 MET DST

Today Brian Smith released the first beta of EverBlue, the XLib-PM
implementation for OS/2 which allows you to compile Xlib (Unix/Linux)
applications as native PM applications.

The beta is not really usable for endusers but developers can use it to
compile PM versions of X-Applications. There is just a small demo
included so maybe it does not make sense to download it now if you are
not a developer.

Sourcecode of this betadrop is also included in the package, just
install it. If you want to support this project you can subscribe to
the EverBlue mailinglist at Egroups, we still need a lot of support
because the project is not yet complete. I will set up a CVS server at
Netlabs as soon as we decided how to organise the structure of the
source. Informations about CVS will be posted to the EverBlue
mailinglist.

Get the file from: (self installing exe-file)

ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/everblue/everblue.exe

BTW: I just wrote the new database backend for OS/2 Netlabs this week,
we hope to be online in about a month! There will be a lot of great
changes and the content will finnaly be much more up to date.

Taken from the readme:

---
Software known to run here:
xeyes
xedit
xless
xv
licq
xclock
dclock
oclock
xmaze
xpostit
xcalendar
xload
---
Adrian Gschwend
@ OS/2 Netlabs
---
Adrian Gschwend
@ OS/2 Netlabs
ICQ: 22419590
ktk_at_netlabs.org
-------
The OS/2 OpenSource Project:
http://www.netlabs.org
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/win32-os2
Lech Wiktor Piotrowski
TeamOS/2 Poland Webmaster
http://www.teamos2.org.pl
OS / 2 = Win ^ 98 <=> Win > 1
Mine OS/2 system uptime is:
This OS/2 system uptime is 0d 12h 16m 07s 242ms (en).