Fwd: [game-ports] SDD/2 and MGL

Autor: Lech Wiktor Piotrowski (lewhoo_at_teamos2.org.pl)
Data: Fri 02 Jul 1999 - 09:53:57 MET DST

I just want to let you know some news regarding MGL and SDD/2:

Nathan Woodruff and Michal Necasek (the author of Freetype/2) are
supporting SciTech actually. We hope to get a *final* release soon,
they got the source and they started working on it this week. The
Nucleus stuff is almost complete, now they have to write the installer
and they will also replace some Display-Settings Notebooks. AFAIK MGL
is not really working at the moment but I hope they can fix the missing
stuff soon.

So I'm sure we will get SDD/2 on OS/2 in the next weeks/month/years
;-))

cu

Adrian

---
Adrian Gschwend
@ OS/2 Netlabs
ICQ: 22419590
ktk_at_netlabs.org
-------
The OS/2 OpenSource Project:
http://www.netlabs.org
Don't let the next virus knock you out! Special Offer to eGroups members
Install @Backup by June 30th and win a $100 Gift Certificate from Amazon
.com and @Backup free for a year! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/363
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/game-ports
Lech Wiktor Piotrowski