Fwd: [WarpCast] OS/2 Starter Kit need help!

Autor: Leszek Kubrak (infokub_at_nw.pp.com.pl)
Data: Sat 24 Apr 1999 - 09:03:48 MET DST

Myślę, że warto człowiekowi pomóc...

The OS/2 Starter Kit is supposed to be a CD for an
ONE-STEP installation of Drivers, Fixpacks, Java,
Main-Apps, usefull Tools ... But it will also
include a Disk1 creator for a proper Installation,
How-To's, OS/2-Tricks, OS/2-Link-Collection ...
The finished CD is supposed to be hole and partly
(e.g. want a Trick-Collection for you Homepage?)
free I think this is a big goal, so I could need some
help.

Here are the ways how everybody can help:
- send me your favorite Tricks, Progs (Links is
enough(should be free software)), OS/2-Links
- or come and join, there is a lot to do: creating
installers (REXX), testing apps and helping to setup
the directory-tree, Bookmarks and Trick-collection

The Homepage is:
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~vogelbuc
My eMail is: mailto:Christoph.Vogelbusch_at_bigfoot.com