Last Day's Prophecy Website

Autor: Shawn Astels (sorel_at_globetrotter.qc.ca)
Data: Mon 22 Feb 1999 - 12:29:30 MET

Hello, I hope that everyone will stop in and visite my Last Day's Prophecy Bible Website,
 My website includes information on False Bible Versions, Salvation, The Antichrist, Y2K Year 2000 Bug, And Alot More.
Everything to do with the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in general.

Also you can subscribe to my Last Day's Prophecy Newsletter!

Please don't forget to sign my guestbook.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

URL OF MY SITE: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7197/
MY E-MAIL: sorel_at_globetrotter.qc.ca