More coffe in OS2 cup

Autor: Przemysław Pawełczyk (warpman_at_friko5.onet.pl)
Data: Tue 30 Jun 1998 - 11:02:54 MET DST

>To: news_at_os2ezine.com
>Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:10:04 -0400
>Subject: [WarpCast] BMT Micro and SFS Software Announce Distribution Agreement
>From: "WarpCast News Service" <feedback_at_os2ezine.com>

                     Sponsored by BMT Micro
          Fixpak 7 for Warp 4 is out - Get it on CD-ROM
            http://www.bmtmicro.com/catalog/0cds.html

--------------------------- WarpCast -------------------------
30 June, 1998 - Wilmington, NC BMT Micro, Inc is proud to
announce that it has reached an agreement with SFS Software,
located in Schmalkalden, Germany to distribute SFS's
complete line of Java software.

"We're excited to represent SFS to the OS/2 community." says
Thomas Bradford, president of BMT Micro, Inc. "We've been
exploring the Java platform looking for applications that
will be useful to the casual and home users of OS/2 and we
believe we've found one of the best Java development teams
going with SFS Software."

In addition to being available from BMT Micro, all SFS
Software is also available on the OS/2 Supersite's Rapid
Internet Purchasing system for real time purchasing. Visit
http://www.os2ss.com for more information about the purchase
of SFS Software.

SFS Software is the developer of SiteEater, a Java
application that will download entire web sites to your hard
disk; iavaZIP, a Java based archiving (zip/unzip)
application; DocFather, an application which will instant
make any web site searchable; and CoffeeShop, the award
winning Java development platform.

"We're very proud that BMT is now distributing our complete
product line." says Dirk Schlenzig of SFS Software. "We
like the direction BMT is going and their attitude. BMT's
reputation and the way they relate to their customers is a
real plus for both companies."

BMT Micro, Inc. is a leading OS/2 software distributor in
Wilmington, NC specializing in high quality software
available via electronic distribution. For more information
about BMT Micro please visit http://www.bmtmicro.com

SFS Software is a leading Java development company located
in beautiful Schmalkalden Germany. For more information on
SFS products visit please visit http://www.sfs-software.com