Final Programme ICCS'02, April 21-24 Amsterdam (fwd)

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Huebner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Mon 25 Feb 2002 - 10:01:44 MET

Dear Computational Scientist!

We are proud to invite you to participate in ICCS'02.

On the web pages you will find the clickable programme of the 2002
International
Conference on Computational Science (ICCS 2002), to be held in
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, from April 21, 2002 till April 24, 2002.

After thorough reviews, we succeeded in compiling a very interesting and
high quality programme with over 350 oral presentations in 26 conference
sessions and 20 workshops.

Check it out!!!

http://www.science.uva.nl/events/ICCS2002/

with mirrors: