Lista winnt@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [WINNT] Import emaili z OExpress do Outlook 2010 (różne komputery)

To: winnt@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [WINNT] Import emaili z OExpress do Outlook 2010 (różne komputery)
From: dwanesmith007@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 05:23:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 10:30:43 PM UTC+5:30, Benek wrote:
> Witam,
>
> Przez kilka lat używałem prywatnego laptopa z XP i Outlook Express 6.0.
> Teraz dostałem firmowego laptopa z Win7 i Outlook 2010.Udało mi się
> przenieść kontakty (export do pliku .csv). Teraz potrzebuję przenieść
> wszystkie emaile (odebrane i wysłane) ze starego kompa na nowy. Jak to
> zrobić ? Czytałem trochę, ale nie mam pomysłu. Czy znacie jakiś darmowy
> konwerter DBX na PST ? A może uda się bez dodatkowych programów ?
> Prosty transfer nie wchodzi w grę bo są to różne komputery ,na pierwszym
> jest OE, na drugim Outlook
>
> Będę wdzięczny za pomoc.
> Benek

Using any professional tool is good decision, but if you are well know about
the technical terms. So, I highly recommend you to use the manual solution
first.

First, open MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail one by one.

Click on File -> Export -> Email messages in the Windows Live Mail. Select the
Microsoft Exchange and click Next.

Once the message “This will export messages from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft
Outlook or Microsoft Exchange” displayed, then click OK to confirm the
selection.

Choose any option under the “Select the mail folders which you want to export
from Windows Live Mail and click on OK.

After the process completed, click on the Finish and now, check the exported
emails data in the Microsoft Outlook email client.

For more details please visit :- https://www.softknoll.com/eml-to-pst-converter/

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>