Re: [ot] jak zebrać na hdd film ze strony TVP

Autor: Andrzej P. Wozniak <uszer_at_poczta.onet.pl.invalid>
Data: Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 12:10:10 MET DST

Osoba podpisana jako Piotr Palusiński <perfekt_xl@invalid.wp.pl> w artykule
<news:hotdvh$lqd$1@atlantis.news.neostrada.pl> pisze:

> In news:hot4h5$c6f$1@opal.icpnet.pl,
> *Grzegorz Niemirowski* <gnthexfiles@poczta.onet.pl> typed:
>> Piotr Palusiński <perfekt_xl@invalid.wp.pl> napisał(a):
>>> --
>>
>> Jakieś prostokąty Ci się doklejają ;)
>
> Spostrzegawczy ;-P

Ale nie Ty.

> To moja wina,

Niewątpliwie prawda.

> przez przypadek od czasu do czasu kliknę dwa razu
> Ctrl+Shift+S, a później to ręcznie koryguje ;-)

Niewątpliwie nieprawda.

Ctrl+Shift+S to nie to samo, co Alt+0129, a takiemu znakowi wprowadzanemu
z klawiatury odpowiadają widoczne w źródłach wiadomości kody: 0x81
w iso-8859-x albo 0xC281 w UTF-8 (zobacz źródło mojej wiadomości lub np.
<http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/0081/index.htm>)

Prawdziwa przyczyna jest opisana tu:
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/docs/usage.html#advanced_options

/----
* ISO-8859-1/15 signature fix (deprecated)

The signature fix is only relevant for OE versions prior to 6.00.2800.1123.
Newer versions no longer strip whitespace at the end of lines and can
therefore generate valid signatures on their own. If you have an older
version of OE6 and are interested in getting a valid signature, it is best
to simply upgrade instead of using this feature.
Use this feature for other OE versions if you want to get RFC compliant
signatures ("-- " as opposed to "--"). If you want to use it, you must, as
the name suggests, select an encoding type that uses ISO-8859-1 or -15
encoding in Outlook Express. Therefore, choose either 'Latin 9 (ISO)' or
'Western European (ISO)' under [Tools | Options | Read | Fonts... |
Encoding] and [Tools | Options | Send | International Settings]. If you want
to be absolutely sure that all your messages are sent in the correct ISO
encoding, you will also have to enable [Tools | Options | Read |
International Settings | Use default encoding for all incoming messages],
but that also means that some messages will not be displayed in the correct
character set, unicode encoded messages for example.
Note that a little box will appear next to your sig delimiter (--) in the
message composition window. It will get replaced by a space when you send
the message, provided that you installed the encoding patch (see above).
Note that the sig fix only works if you let OE insert your signature
automatically [Tools | Options | Signatures | Add signatures to all outgoing
messages].
If you want to insert your signature manually, you will also have to do the
sig fix manually, i.e. you have to enter Alt+0129 after the two dashes - or
you could put the message in the Outbox first and reopen it from there
before sending it in order to get OE-QuoteFix to insert that character for
you anyway.
\----

Pozdrowienia od Mythbusters

--