Re: Office 2010 beta

Autor: Konrad Kosmowski <konrad_at_kosmosik.net>
Data: Tue 01 Dec 2009 - 22:39:41 MET

** Expedyt <expedyt@____n**ospam__.op.pl> wrote:

> Pobrałem ze stron Microsoftu Office 2010 beta. Klucz aktywacyjny dostałem
> pocztą. Jednak po otwarciu programu nie dostaję monitu o wprowadzenie klucza.
> Co to oznacza? I jak długo będę mógł korzystać z tej wersji programu? Exp

A doczytałeś to co jest napisane w mailu?

  We recommend that you activate Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta as soon as
  you complete setup. After you have installed Microsoft Office Professional
  Plus 2010 Beta, please follow these steps:

  Step 1: Open Microsoft Word 2010 Beta and click on the "File" tab. This will
  take you to the Backstage view. Next click "Help" in the set of tabs on the
  left.

  Step 2: Click ???Change Product Key??? on the right side of the screen.

  Step 3: Enter the Multiple Activation Key (MAK) displayed above. Please check
  the box to activate automatically or restart the app to activate using the
  activation dialog box.

  Step 4: That???s all you need to do. Entering the MAK key in Microsoft Word
  2010 Beta automatically activates all the Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta
  applications. Click on the "File" tab to return to the Document view.

--