Symantec Backup Exec - System Recovery Agent

Autor: Pielciu <pielciu_at_gmail.com>
Data: Mon 01 Dec 2008 - 12:58:02 MET

Hello,

I am trying to deploy Symantec Backup Exec Agent on one of the domain
computers.
Deplayment went without any problems but I cannot connect to it.
I'm running Windows SBS 2003 with symantec Backup Exec - System Recovery
8.5. I did not have any problems with running remote backup jobs via agent
on other windows server, but this time I'm trying to connect to one of the
endpoints (windows xp sp3) and no luck so for.

Do I have to download some other version of agent for workstations? I have
read symantec documentation and there is nothing mentioned about server /
workstation agent version. Like I said before, agent deployment works fine
on other servers but on workstation something is blocking connection, even
thou there is no firewall or other restrictions.

Thanks in advance for any tips :]

Regards
Pielciu