Designer Prada Napa Fringe Tote - Black 003 Black Handbags, Luxury, Fake, Inspired

Autor: <blog603_at_watchesblog.cn>
Data: Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 13:35:53 MET DST

Designer Prada Napa Fringe Tote - Black 003 Black Handbags, Luxury,
Fake,Inspired

Our Prada Napa Fringe Tote - Black 003 Black is a vibrant mix of style
and pleasure, offering you exact copies of the original handbags. If
you need a cool and most welcomed change to your style(fake handbags),
a change you certainly deserve, choose one of the many bags
Bagsbrand.com offers at a great price.

Prada Napa Fringe Tote - Black Link :
  http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-003-Black.html

Brand : Prada ( http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-Handbags.html )

Model : 003 Black

Sale Price : $ 235.00

Prada Napa Fringe Tote - Black Details :

Gorgeous Black leather handbag with optional shoulder strap Charming
fringe design Smart hidden snap closure for safty, elegant silk
lining, and zippered pocket inside Silver protective studs on the base
Comes with serial numbers, authenticity card, dust bag, and care
booklet SIZE : 37" x 30" x 14"

You may find the most affordable Designer Prada Handbags on our
website bagsbrand.com while high quality can be guaranteed. Our Fake
Prada Bags is made with special care to reach the level of an original
one. Here you will find luxury items are no longer something you ever
hesitate going for. To meet your expectation, we only provide Prada
Fake Handbags that is perfectly imitated, featuring the slight details
of originals.

All of our Fake handbags are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake bags you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from bagsbrand.com such as the tax. If you have any
other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us
by sales@bagsbrand.com.

The Same Fake Prada Handbags Series :

Prada Napa Fringe Tote - Coffee 003 Coffee :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-003-Coffee.html

Prada Nylon Backpack - Black V164black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-V164black.html

Prada Nylon Breifcase - Black V147S Black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-V147S-Black.html

Prada Nylon Camera Bag - Black V167black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-V167black.html

Prada Nylon Camera Bag - Black V406black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-V406black.html

Prada Nylon Computer Bag - Black V1590 Black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-V1590-Black.html

Prada Nylon Computer Bag - Black BR2269 black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-BR2269-black.html

Prada Nylon Computer Bag - Black VA0609 Black-2 :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-VA0609-Black-2.html

Prada Nylon Computer Bag - Coffee V166 Coffee :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-V166-Coffee.html

Prada Nylon Computer Bag Small - Coffee BR2267 black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Prada-BR2267-black.html