Cheap Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-CDJ Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

Autor: <sales060_at_aaa-replica-watch.com>
Data: Sat 05 Apr 2008 - 07:49:37 MET DST

Cheap Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-CDJ
Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-CDJ Link :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Ladies-Watch-179173CDJ-479.html

To Wholesale the cheapest Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies
Watch 179173-CDJ in toppest Replica . www.watches-replicas.com helps
you to save money! Rolex-Ladies-Watch-179173CDJ , Rolex Oyster
Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-CDJ , Replias , Cheap ,
Fake , imitation , Rolex Watches

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-CDJ
Information :

Brand : Rolex Watches (http://www.watches-replicas.com/rolex-
watches.html )
Gender : Ladies
Code : Rolex-Ladies-Watch-179173CDJ
Item Variations :
Case Material : Stainless Steel
Case Diameter : 26mm
Case Thickness :
Dial Color : Gold With 10 Diamonds
Bezel : 18kt Yellow Gold
Movement : 31 Jewel Chronometer Automatic
Crystal : Synthetic Sapphire
Clasp : 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

Stainless steel case. 18kt yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet.
Gold dial with 10 diamond hour markers. Date displays at 3 o'clock
position. 18kt yellow gold bezel. Synthetic sapphire crystal. Hidden
deployment clasp. Case diameter 26mm. 31 jewel chronometer automatic
movement. Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet).

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-CDJ is new
brand replica, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your
Rolex Watches with total satisfaction. A Watches-Replicas.COM 30 Day
Money Back Guarantee is included with every Rolex Watches Replica
Series for secure, risk-free online shopping. Watches-Replicas.COM
does not charge sales tax for the Fake Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady
Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-CDJ.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watch-replicas.com such as the tax. If you
have any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to
email us by wholesale@watches-replicas.com.

The Same Rolex Watches Series :

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179171-WSJ :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Ladies-Watch-179171WSJ-480.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179166-BLR :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Ladies-Watch-179166BLR-481.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179163-GYAO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Ladies-Watch-179163GYAO-482.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179160-WSJ :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Ladies-Watch-179160WSJ-483.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179160-BLAO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Ladies-Watch-179160BLAO-484.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179178-MDP :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-179178DB-485.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179175-RDP :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-179175RDD-486.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179138-CDO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-179138RD-487.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-BKDO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-179173JDDO-488.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust 18kt Gold and Steel Diamond
Ladies Watch 179173CDDJ :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-179173CDDJ-489.html