sell Jordan shoes, Air force ones, Adidas shoes bape shoes gucci shoes

Autor: <sellshoescn_at_gmail.com>
Data: Sun 30 Sep 2007 - 15:55:40 MET DST

 Our company specializes in supplying branded shoes, such as. Nike
Jordan ,nike Shox (NZ OZ TL TL2 TL3 TL4 R4 R5 TU MOSTRO), Air Max (TN
TN2 TN3 TN6 95 180 360), James , Dunk , Air force ones , Kobe , Air
rift ,and other products: adidas , puma , bape , prada , ice creame
and so on.Insisting on the principle of "Trust and Friendship", we
have more clients oversea of this nike shoes. We sincerely hope to
explore more cooperation opportunities with clients both at home and
abroad on the basis of mutual benefit and common development.
website. www.shoes3a.com Email: lead_nike@yahoo.com.cn MSN: lead-
nike@hotmail.com