Re: total commander - wersja sieciowa

Autor: Luka Vandergaart <nowhere_at_to.be>
Data: Fri 29 Oct 2004 - 09:54:01 MET DST

Thus wrote azbest:

> Chcialem kupic do firmy jedna sztuke, umiescic na serwerze a kazdemu
> userowi dac ikonke na pulpit :)

Registered version (personal licence)

The registered version may be installed on as many computers as desired,
as long as it is used by only one person at any one time (I.e. one
installation at home and one at the office used by the same person).
Therefore you need only one licence for a port connection between two
computers. The usage by multiple people at the same time (on multiple
computers) requires additional licences.

Pozdrawiam

--
"...'Cause I'm the 21st Century Digital Boy.
I don't know how to live, but I've got a lot of toys..."