Dla tych ktorzy mieli problemy z BSOD po MS04-032

Autor: Tomasz Onyszko <T.Onyszko_nospam__at_w2k.pl>
Data: Mon 18 Oct 2004 - 20:25:58 MET DST

Rozwiazanie z list dyskusyjnych
===================

Okay, thanks to the assistance of a very kind Microsoft Support Engineer

by the name of Michael Cole, we've found what was causing the
BSOD on some of our systems when applying MS04-032 (840987).

If you find the file IntelATA.sys in the WinNT\System32\Drivers folder,
you will need to access the system in question, go to
Add/Remove Programs, and uninstall the Intel Ultra ATA Storage Driver.

Issue resolved - now I just have to track down where all it exists so I
can stomp it out.

--
Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
T.Onyszko@w2k.pl