Re: Problem z programem sieciowym pod WinXP ....

Autor: Michal Kawecki <kkwinto_at_o2.px>
Data: Sun 17 Oct 2004 - 11:51:50 MET DST

Użytkownik "RoB" <iemand@pandora.be> napisał w wiadomości
news:twqcd.280766$VG1.14478429@phobos.telenet-ops.be
> "zalta" <zalta-spam@tlen.pl> schreef in bericht
>
>> g... prawda
>> tylko XP Pro mozna downgradeowac ale za to do 98, ME, NT i 2000

I dotyczy to wyłącznie wersji OEM/Select/Open XP Pro.

> Ciekawostka! Skad masz taka pewnosc?
> Mysle, ze czegos takiego nawet najlepsi spece z MS nie miesciliby w
> swoich prawach. Trudno uwierzyc, aby ktos tam przypuszczal, ze
> znajdzie sie osoba, ktora chce przechodzic na gorsze.
> Chcesz 98 musisz miec oryginalne CD, klucz i licencje. Takie pojecie
> jak " downgradeowac" nie istnieje... :-)))

Weźże poczytaj trochę o zasadach licencjonowania systemów, zanim
zaczniesz głupoty wygadywać.....
http://www.microsoft.com/poland/licencje/downgrade.htm

A tutaj jest treść stosownego fragmentu licencji:

"Windows XP Professional Downgrade Right for End Users

-Save Time

Upgrade to Windows XP Professional when you are ready.

-Save Money

Get multiple operating systems for the price of one.

-Save Resources

Migrate to Windows XP Professional easily.

What are downgrade rights?

The Downgrade Rights in the OEM Windows XP Professional End User License
Agreement (EULA) give end users the ability to use a previous version of
the Windows software listed below with the ability to upgrade to Windows
XP Professional at any time. Note that retail product does not include
downgrade rights.

WindowsR 2000
WindowsR NT Workstation 4.0
WindowsR 98 (Second Edition)

Why utilize this option?

Windows NT and Windows 98 SE are no longer available through the OEM
Distributor Channel effective June 30, 2004. Details about the
Microsoft product lifecycle are available at the following site:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/lifecycleconsumer.asp

These Downgrade rights enable companies who are not currently able to
migrate to a more recent operating system the ability to use the
companies preferred or standardized OS until there is a more efficient
time to migrate. When they are ready to migrate there are no additional
cost or licensing requirements.

What does this mean for you?

Buy a system pre-installed with your standardized operating system
(Windows 98SE, Windows NT or Windows 2000) and upgrade to Windows XP
Professional when you are ready to make the transition! Save time,
money and resources.

Benefits of downgrade rights

Flexibility – License Windows XP Professional today and use a previous
operating system version until you are ready to migrate to Windows XP
Professional.

Operational Simplicity – All PCs that are licensed for Windows XP
Professional have rights to use multiple operating systems which
simplifies license tracking and adds flexibility in IT migration.

Save Money – Invest in Windows XP Professional today and get multiple
operating systems for the price of one.

Downgrade Guidelines

Downgrade rights are only available in Windows XP Professional. Windows
XP Home is a subset of Windows XP Professional therefore there is no
benefit in this downgrade.
Microsoft nor the System Builders are responsible for support of the
downgraded product.
The “Downgrade” operating system is governed by the Windows XP
Professional EULA.
Windows XP Professional license cannot be transferred to another PC.
The End User cannot use both the “Downgrade” OS and Windows XP
Professional at the same time on the same PC.
The End User can reinstall Windows XP Professional at anytime after they
downgrade provided the End User adheres to the terms and conditions of
the Windows XP Professional EULA.
End User must have their own media for the version of Windows for the
downgrade."

--
M.           [MVP]                               "Use Google, stupid!"
/odpowiadając zmień px na pl/