Re: haslo na vnc

Autor: Radosław Sokół <Radoslaw.Sokol_at_polsl.pl>
Data: Fri 13 Aug 2004 - 12:17:01 MET DST

piotr wrote:
> czy mozna w jakis sposob podejrzec haslo na vnc system win xp, nie chodzi mi
> o lamanie hasel, ale o bezpieczenstwo

Is VNC secure?
The only really secure computer is one without a network. VNC requires a password when a
viewer tries to connect to a server. This password is encrypted to deter snooping, but the
following graphical data, the VNC protocol, is not. In many ways, VNC is more secure than
remote login programs such as telnet where the password is and the following data are sent
in the clear as ascii characters. Many people find it perfectly acceptable to use VNC like
this behind a corporate firewall, across a VPN, or between computers within the home.
However, if the computer or network is connected to the internet, we strongly advise the
use of additional security. See how to make VNC secure using SSH. You might want to know
how to use VNC with a firewall.

Google Twoim przyjacielem ;)

--
| Radosław Sokół  |  mailto:Radoslaw.Sokol@polsl.pl        |