Re: Klopot z wielkoscia dysków w Disk Administartor

Autor: Jacek* <jacms_cut__at_it-faq.pl>
Data: Tue 03 Aug 2004 - 11:03:23 MET DST

"Michal Kawecki" <kkwinto@o2.px>,
'Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:24:40 +0200', napisał(a):

>Użytkownik "Piotr K." <dziejek7@2com.pl> napisał w wiadomości
>>[...]
>I jeszcze jedno: ten RAID jest sprzętowy
>czy programowy?

I pewnie wlasnie w mirrorze problem.
-ntiid By default, Norton Ghost copies partitions participating in an
Windows NT volume set, stripe set, or mirror set using image all
sector-by-sector copying. This switch forces Norton Ghost to ignore
the Windows NT volume set partition status and image the partition as
if it were an NTFS partition to let it be intelligently imaged on a
file-by-file basis. Take care when using this switch. Do not use the
-ntiid switch with volume sets and stripe sets.
To clone mirrored partitions (also known as Windows NT software RAID
partitions)
1 With Windows NT disk administrator, break the mirror set.
2 Using the -ntiid switch, clone one of the mirror partitions.
3 Resize as desired. Partitions can only be resized by Norton Ghost
during a disk operation. When performing a partition operation, the
target partition size must already be established.
4 After cloning, recreate the mirror set using the Windows NT disk
administrator. The disk administrator creates the partitions in the
mirror set.

--
J* ...,,,,,... icq#:49141826, gg:4411705
Jeżeli czujesz się świetnie, nie martw się, to minie.