Lista polip@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [POLIP] sprzedaz PI i widzimisie RIPE

To: polip@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [POLIP] sprzedaz PI i widzimisie RIPE
From: "D.Wesołowski" <wesoly@klu.pl>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 22:34:10 +0100
W dniu 2013-12-04 16:31, K pisze:
witam,

probuje sprzedac /22 PI poprzez ipv4marketgroup i dostalem takie info:

"Having said all this, we do have a RIPE NCC policy barrier in
supporting any transfer involving your /22 range.  It is registered in
the RIPE Database as Assigned PI space...which means it cannot be
transferred under current policy as only Allocated PA space or ERX
(legacy) space is eligible.  There is a policy proposal being formulated
that will permit Assigned PI space to be transferred but it's at least 6
months away from being adopted and implemented so you'll need to remain
patient.  Just for your information, our last /22 allocated PA block was
transferred for $20 US per IP.  So it is worth the wait :)."

czy ktos sprzedawal PI i zakonczylo sie to sukcesem?

pilotowałem parę takich akcji, odezwij się na priv

--
D.Wesołowski

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>