Re: Czy jest jakis problem z polaczeniem teli ?

Autor: Xionic (xionic_at_DeleteThis.astercity.net)
Data: Thu 29 Aug 2002 - 15:20:06 MET DST

> Czyzby ruch przez domowe lacze kozuchowianina oraz firmy z branzy
> wyposazenia mieszkan byl reprezentatywny dla ruchu polskiego
> Internetu?
>
> nijou
To ja ci zacytuje pietro nizej z FAQ :

Q: How can I help make ITR as accurate and useful as possible?
A: ITR is, and will continue to be, a completely free resource for the
Internet community. We are also actively seeking help to make ITR
ever-better. Because ITR gathers statistics on a global basis, it requires
two things to be continually accurate and useful: many geographically
diverse routers to test to, and many geographically diverse "satellite"
locations to test from. Thus, if you are a network or systems
engineer/operator/administrator, you may be able to help by adding one of
your network's routers to the ITR list, or by providing a satellite location
for ITR to test from

Widocznie nikt sie nie pofatygowal zeby podac troche wiecej hostów.

I wszystko jasne :P

--
LeD Crew member Xionic
http://www.LeD.prv.pl/