Are Your Mortgage Rates The Best They Can Be.....

Autor: dans4u3905_at_ns1.mortquote4u.com
Data: Sat 30 Mar 2002 - 23:47:22 MET

<HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">HAS YOUR MORTGAGE SEARCH GOT YOU DOWN?<BR>
<BR>
Are you frustrated and confused with all the different terms and quotes? Don't<BR>
know who is telling you the truth? We can solve all your problems.<BR>
<BR>
Visit our site today and in two minutes you can have us searching thousands of <BR>
programs and lenders for you. Get the truth, get the facts, get your options <BR>
all in one shot. It's absolutely FREE, and you can be done in only two minutes, <BR>
so Click Right NOW and put your worries behind you!<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>