New PC Systems-Dirt Cheap!

Autor: bargain computers (johnsm92_at_hotmail.com)
Data: Fri 27 Jul 2001 - 04:10:42 MET DST

Looking for a great deal on a new PC?
We have just what your looking for!

Detailed Specs:

AMD Athlon 1GHZ CPU
256MB SDRAM PC 133
1.44MB Floppy Drive
20GB Hard Drive
64MB Shared AGP Video
32 Bit Stereo Sound
56K Fax/Modem
10/100 Network Card
50X CD ROM
ATX Midtower case/300W Power Supply
Keyboard, mouse and speakers
(2) Available PCI Slots
(1) Available AGP Slot
(3) Available 5 1/4" Drive Bays
1 year hardware/parts warranty
Win 98 SE optional, add $89.00

All systems are brand new and built to order using
high quality, brand name components.

All this for only $499.00 delivered to your door!

This configuration is standard, any upgrades or
changes are welcome. (CDRW, DVD, etc.)

For a limited time we are offering FREE UPS ground
shipping in the continental US!

Prices on other CPU's with same specs as above:
AMD Thunderbird 900 MHZ: Only $469!
AMD Thunderbird 1GHZ: Only $499!
AMD Thunderbird 1.2 GHZ: Only $539!
(These prices include UPS Ground shipping!)

For questions/orders call: (231) 883-3386 (9am-8pm
EST)
Fax your orders direct to our assembly plant:
(801)912-3666
We accept Visa and Mastercard via phone or fax.

We carry over 80,000 hardware/software items.
Laptops, scanners, digital cameras, MP3 players
that are up to 40% off retail!

Let us be your wholesale computer/software source!
Thank you for your time, we know your busy!

 Our Company is expanding-Now hiring Sales Reps!

 We are currently seeking part time/full time sales
reps nationwide to sell our new, built-to-order PC
systems.

Here are the details:

 -No up front costs or monthly fees
 -No inventory to purchase or ship
 -Product shipped direct to your customer if desired
 -Receive your own E-commerce site to sell product
 -No relocation required-sell local/nationwide
 -No sales quotas
 -Generous commissions paid bi-weekly

Again, we will not charge any start-up or monthly fees
of any kind. Simply put, why should we put up any
roadblocks to your success and our own?

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in
please call us today!

To reach our sales manager call (231) 883-3386

This is a one time emailing-

If you wish to be removed from our list please reply and put
"Remove" in the subject line.