A GLOBAL REPORT OF BREAK & ENTER, THEFT, FRAUD, FABRICATION AND COLLUSION CONSPIRED BY VANCOUVER POLICE-A STATE OF WIDESPREAD STINK, OPPORTUNISTIC & RAMPANT THIEVERY, PLAQUE, CHAOS, BARBARISM AND LAWLESS

Autor: blowin4w_at_yahoo.ca
Data: Sat 07 Apr 2001 - 08:05:59 MET DST

To All Editors/ Political Leaders In The World,

      Please consider the article for publication or join our
global action together with ALL media and ALL political leaders
ALL over the world that have received the attention on the crimes
reported. For your information, I was a victim of break and
enter, theft and other police offences committed by Vancouver
police and below was an enactment of the incidents.

      The official launching date for our global broadcast: 1
November, 2000 is supposed to be a celebration marking the
completion of Global Media Network. But as you're well aware, the
reported break and enter, theft and other crimes committed by the
Vancouver police which, if unchecked, have the potential to
destroy human civilization. We offer our service as an impartial,
fair, unbiased media. Our media network possess the power to
illuminate the far corners of the globe, not for higher profits,
but for higher understanding between the people of this great
planet. We are proud that our media network, as its name implies,
has the ability to reach every corner of the earth. We offer our
declaration of principles to the men and the women, to our every
brothers and sisters in the planet whom we humbly serve. We
promise to report the news without fear or favor, to be a force
for good in this world, fighting injustice, crushing intolerance,
battling inhumanity, striking a blow for freedom at every turn.
These are the goals of Global Media Network. Join us and visit
our official web site at http://globalmedianetwork.org

     Global Media Network proudly presents REVIEW OF ONE OF THE
TOP NEWS OF THIS MILLENNIUM:- BURGLAR WATCH-A STATE OF WIDESPREAD
STINK, OPPORTUNISTIC & RAMPANT THIEVERY, PLAQUE, CHAOS, BARBARISM
AND LAWLESS-A GLOBAL REPORT OF BREAK & ENTER, THEFT, TREPASS,
FABRICATION AND COLLUSION CONSPIRED BY VANCOUVER POLICE

ENACTMENT OF THE INCIDENTS [DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE VICTIM]:

    On 3 June, 94. I, the victim, went out at 2:30 p.m. from my
apartment. When I gone back at 2:37 p.m. I discovered that both
my apartment and my bedroom were broken and entered. I discovered
that my newly bought hi-fi components (bought at A & B Sound)
and forty CDs (costed CAD$2,000) were stolen from my bedroom.
When I reported the crimes to the police woman badge # 9082, who
admitted the fact of surveillance two years afterwards in 1996,
she behaved very arrogant. She purposely hanged up the phone
several times in order to aggravate me.

    Being alerted of constant harassment, out of suspicion, in 21
September, 96, at 6:00 p.m., I confirmed with the same police
woman badge # 9082 in 911 that the Vancouver police had placed
some audio and video surveillance devices inside my apartment
without my consent. She refused to remove them and asked me to
remove them. The Vancouver police were very familiar with the
environment inside the apartment. In other words, the Vancouver
police specificially targeted at my properties that were located
at my bedroom and knew exactly when the residents inside left the
apartment. When the residents left the apartment on 3 June 1994,
at 2:30 p.m., the Vancouver police sneaked into my apartment,
stolen my properties and left within a minutes.

    In July, 96, I called the Vancouver police in 320 Main
Street, Vancouver, a male police who had sneaky remarks (about
twenty something years old, caucasian) lied that the former chief
constable Ray Canuel was in Atlanta, Georgia so that he could not
handle the complaint. Afterwards, I sent a letter to Ray Canuel
(deceased of cancer) in the same month without hearing any
response. I then presented the complaint in person directly to
the assistant of Ray Canuel. The assistant deceived me that the
Vancouver police would respond to my complaint three weeks later.
The complaint aroused the police's revenge. Two polices without
search and arrest warrant trespassed my apartment in Feb., 97.
One caucasian police opened my complaint letter which was
originally sealed without my consent and I was falsely arrested
by the two polices. One of the police were a Chinese who were
about 5"6, 160 lb., black and short hair. Another police were a
caucasian who were about 6"2, gray and long hair whir covered his
trim, gray-blue eyes, about 220 lb.. Both polices were thirty
something years old. The latter one misrepresented and called
himself as former Chief Constable Ray Canuel (deceased). The two
polices committed trespass and false arrest.

    The fact that Vancouver police are morally corruptive makes
no difference to my efforts. When I filed the complaint through
other formal channels three years afterward, i.e. 1999, I
received a fabricated letter from Sergeant Mike Bernard, Office
of the Chief Constable, Internal Investigation Section, Vancouver
Police Department dated 20 May, 99, falsifyinging that police
badge #581 Dave Turpin, Tony Zanatta had conducted the
investigations. Indeed, they never contacted me nor take any
report.

    On the other hand, given the Vancouver police are coercive
that they collude with every party I seek help from or affiliates
with. When I booked an appointment with a security company, APC
Security in Burnaby, B.C., to do a further sweep on his
apartment, the Vancouver police colluded with the company not to
show up at the appointment on 26 July, 99. The same circumstances
happened for Brian Brown & Associates INC, owner: Brian;
operator: Laurie. Ph. (604) 2912121 and Interglobe Investigation
Services Inc, owner: Brian. Ph. (604) 2912121. On 6 Aug., 99, the
Vancouver police called the property manager of Crosby Property
Management Ltd. to follow me when I walked to the garden. The
property manager purposely aggravated me and tried to fight with
me. The property manager asked me to complain to the management
(instead of the police complaint authorities) so that they can
cover up the conspiracies. The Vancouver police are remorseless,
evil and they delude they can cover up their dirty crimes.

     Please join our global action together with ALL media and
ALL political leaders ALL over the world that have received our
attention.

                            Yours Sincerely,
                            P. Ting
                            blowin4w_at_excite.com