Re: Jak zostac providerem internetowym

Autor: Michal Zawada (zawada_at_ifactory.pl)
Data: Wed 15 Nov 2000 - 15:16:57 MET

Basket wrote:

> Poszukuje przepisow dotyczacych tematu:
> "Jak zostac providerem internetowym - prawa i obowiazki"
> gdzie mozna znalezc zbior praw na ten temat?
>
> pozdrowienia
>
> Basket

POd adresem
ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/docs/

Potrzebne dokumenty, to wedlug RIPE: cytuje:

<Cytat>

We have to have a clear assurance from them that they will abide
by the Internet Registry rules. The current documents they defi-
nitely should be familiar with are:

* ripe-185: European Internet Registry Policies and Procedures

* ripe-141: European IP network number application form

* ripe-142: Supporting notes to ripe-141

* ripe-157: RIPE NCC Database Documentation

* ripe-170: RIPE NCC Consistency and Auditing Activity

* RFC 1918: Address Allocation for Private Internets

There are some documents that we'd like to point them to, since
they will probably need them at some time. These are however not
mandatory to be familiar with at this moment.

* ripe-181: Representation of IP Routing Policies
     in a Routing Registry

* ripe-147: European Autonomous System Number Application Form

</Cytat>

Powodzenia,

Michal Z.

--
"What are we going to do tomorrow, Brain ?"
"Same thing we always do, Pinky...Try to take over the world!"