Re: Szpiegowanie naszych komputerow! :(

Autor: Abram (abram_at_poczta.fm)
Data: Mon 07 Aug 2000 - 05:13:28 MET DST

andy_k <andyk_at_spamprotector^cyberspace.org> w artykule
news:ppaqosg1bq6pnk6a7nl9q4t1mckad13ffo_at_4ax.com pisze...
> Czy ktos moglby ustalic w jakim pliku aureate gromadzi o nas dane, ktore
> okresowo byly bez naszej wiedzy do nich wysylane?
Toto nie gromadzi w jakims konkretnym pliku, on..a co mi tam poczytaj sam:

advert.dll
 =======

 This DLL creates a hidden window every time you open your browser. It
 creates and sends 4 pages of information to the Aureate servers using
 port 1749 on your system, these pages include:

 1. Your name as listed in the system registry ( not the name you
 installed one of the programs with )
 2. Your IP address
 3. The reverse DNS match of your address. ( tells them what ISP and
 area of country you are in )
 4. A listing of ALL software that is shown in your registry as being
 installed. ( Not just the companies they work with )
 5. This DLL sends the following information to their server on all
 URL's you visit:
      A.) ad banners you may click on
      B.) all downloads you do showing the filename/file
 size/date/time/type of file(image, zip,executable, etc)
      C.) full time and date stamps of all your actions while
 using your
  browser
      D.) the remote dialup number you are dialing in on (taken out of
 your dialer configuration)
      E.) dialup password if saved, does not "appear" at first glance
 to send this through to them.
   6. Contains programmers note: "Show me the money! I want to
 be Mike!"

 advpack.dll
 =========

 Used during the installation only to check for other needed files.
 amcis.dll
 =======

 This DLL modifies the following registry keys:
    1. HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG
     2. HKEY_DYN_DATA
     3. HKEY_PERFORMANCE_DATA
     4. HKEY_USERS
     5. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
     6. HKEY_CURRENT_USER
     7. HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT

 Unregisterss oleaut32.dll from memory as provided by M$oft and
 replaces with its own calls. Switches back to M$oft's when browser is
 closed. Creates stub processes to be started anytime your browser is
 opened.

 amcompat.tlb
 ===========

 This guy tracks any multimedia clips ( video/pictures/sound ) that
 you view It tracks the rating level on the video/picture/sound and
 title / location Contains references to DblClick ( still digging on
 this one! )

 amstream.dll
 ==========

 Setups TWO way communications between your system and theirs.
 Used to send info and receive update commands/files
 Open port 1749 for communications

aha jest nowy progs do czyszczenia dysku z tego badziewia: Ad-Aware
www.lavasoft.de
W dzialani podoba mi sie bardziej niz OptOut i AntiSpy razem wziete :-)
Czysci z Aureate/radiate, timeSinka, CometCursora i Cydoora. No i z wpisow
do rejestru.

--
pzdrw
Abram:   abram_at_poczta.fm