Re: O autorze listu (?)

Autor: Mirosław `Jubal' Baran (baran_at_knm.org.pl)
Data: Tue 24 Aug 1999 - 21:52:55 MET DST

PT "Tomasz Płókarz" <tolep_at_box43.gnet.pl> pisze:
> W ICQ jest jedna osoba o nicku "QuickQvick"

> User's info:

> Nazwisko - Jacek Jedrzejowski

> Personal interests - Women: Babies

> Hmmm....

No? Niech Pan powie, o czym pomyślał? Niech Pan to jasno i wyraźnie
powie.

Jubal

--
_____   ,.--.   [.alchemy.| mailto:baran_at_knm.org |.Jubal......] ____
_____  /o`,- ). [.........| .pl = http://abyss.l |.Mirosław L.] ______
_____ (_,.'-'rs [..pany!..| odz.pdi.net/~baran/  |......Baran.] ________
          After his Ignoble Disgrace, Satan was being expelled from
          Heaven. As he passed through the Gates, he paused a moment in
          thought, and turned to God and said, ``A new creature called
          Man, I hear, is soon to be created.''
          ``This is true,'' He replied.
          ``He will need laws,'' said the Demon slyly.
          ``What! You, his appointed Enemy for all Time! You ask for the
            right to make his laws?''
          ``Oh, no!'' Satan replied, ``I ask only that he be allowed to
            make his own.''
          It was so granted.
                  -- Ambrose Bierce, ``The Devil's Dictionary''