Live Models Even Playboy Can't Resist!

Autor: sales_at_killercams.com
Data: Thu 19 Aug 1999 - 04:56:11 MET DST

username: demo
password: 4livegirlz

Smart webmasters know that happy members stay longer.
Smart webmasters know that fresh content keeps members happy,
and http://www.killercams.com/ is offering you the chance to KEEP your
Members EXTREMELY HAPPY - and it's FREE for you to use!

4 Live Video Rooms with Chat, each with hot sluts chatting naked 24
hours/day
Your members get to meet and watch horny young babes play with themselves.
These personable ladies will keep your members coming back for more each
month!
Even better, there are No Upsells, No downloads, and the video streams
are on
our bandwidth!

Quality? Of course. Kristy Cline, this month's Playboy Centerfold got her
start with us,
and new stars are shining daily. Get signed up now, and we'll throw in our
EXCLUSIVE
and fully licensed pre-Playboy <A
HREF="http://www.ultimatelive.com/ice/index.htm"Kristy Cline</A photo
gallery for free.

Put our beautiful young models to work for you before Playboy gets them
all!
We're so sure you and your members will love it, we'll give you a week
free to start.
Video like this doesn't come around too often.
Visit us at http://www.killercams.com/

If you have questions please mail us and we'll be happy to help.
      Thanks,

Killer Cams
sales_at_killercams.com

If you would like be removed from our list. Please send a blank e-mail to remove_at_killercams.com with remove in the subject.

         Š Copyright 1999 Playboy and centerfold are trademark of PLAYBOY INTERNATIONAL INC.
             Livesexymodels.com is not affiliated with Playboy International.