Vertigo Showcases New Products in Compaq Booth at Seybold

Autor: JB (703498_at_ican.net)
Data: Fri 03 Oct 1997 - 06:21:14 MET DST

LA Times 02-OCT-97
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 2, 1997--Vertigo
Technology Inc. (CANADIAN DEALING NETWORK:VRGO.) announced that their
new line of Windows 95(R) and Windows NT(R) products will be
featured in the Compaq booth at Seybold Seminars (1-3 October 1997), a
premier event in the graphics publishing industry.

"At Seybold we will be showing how Compaq and Vertigo can deliver the
most innovative content creation solutions right to the desktop,"
commented David Parsons, Director of Workstation Marketing for North
America, Compaq Computer Corp. "Vertigo is successfully bringing 3D to
the digital design market and we are excited to show Seybold attendees
how Vertigo's 3D tools can perform on our hardware."

Vertigo 3D HotTEXT(TM), a 3D text and 3D path designer for Adobe(R)
Photoshop(R), and Vertigo 3D Words(R), a 3D text creator for Adobe
Illustrator(R), bring 3D inside traditional 2D applications, and onto
the desktops of graphic designers worldwide. Vertigo is one of four
software developers invited by Compaq to demonstrate products for
attendees, press, analysts and industry influencers at Seybold.

"Vertigo is bringing 3D software to the desktop. Our tools let designers
quickly and easily add 3D to their workflow, and we are looking forward
to delivering our products to the millions of Compaq users who want to
add 3D to their designs," said James D. Stewart, President and CEO of
Vertigo Technology Inc.