help!! Polish characters with Word 7. How???

Autor: JID (jid_at_dial.pipex.com)
Data: Sun 10 Nov 1996 - 14:38:08 MET

I'm sorry if this is not the right newsgroup for this query, but I figured
someone here would be able to help me.
I would be really grateful if someone could tell me how to get hold of the
multinational extension to Word 7 for Win 95 that would allow me to incorporate
Polish and other Eastern European characters in my documents.
I've got the ttf file that I've been using with Win3.1 and Word 6, but since I
upgraded, that font won't work. Ho hum.
My Office 95 Pro was installed at work - does the extension come as standard
with that package, or do i have to buy it from somewhere?
Any answers gratefully received!
I don't always get to see this newsgroup, so a copy to my email would be
appreciated.
All the best,
Jonathan Drori, London
jid_at_dial.pipex.com