Pomocy - II!

Autor: Bartlomiej Solarz (solarz_at_ibspan.waw.pl)
Data: Wed 24 Jan 1996 - 09:50:33 MET

Czesc!

Dotarl do mnie list:

I was trying to locate information on Nursing schools in Gdansk I am a male
Registered Nurse, and certified in critical care nursing. I work in New York
City, but would like to spend some time in Poland, and perhaps study. I have
been to Poland three times, and my favorite city is Gdansk. Do you have any
connections that might help me attain information? I speak a little
conversational Polish, and hope to improve with study. Also, do you know of
any hospitals or schools in Poland, that teach in English? I have a
Bachelor of Science in Communication, and an Associates Degree in
Nursing. I
would like to study in Poland, for a higher degree, and the experience
would
be excellent. I hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks, Dalton Grizzard

Moze ktos umie na niego odpowiedziec?

Odpowiedzi na e-mail: D1NUGUY_at_aol.com

* Bartlomiej Solarz INSTYTUT BADAN SYSTEMOWYCH PAN *
* tel. 37-68-22 Life is a fun *
* tel. 36-19-01 w 247 E-mail solarz_at_ibspan.waw.pl *