Internet access in Wroclaw

Autor: Wojtek Bogusz (bogusz_at_fuw.edu.pl)
Data: Mon 02 Oct 1995 - 18:00:31 MET

Czesc,
Dostalem taki oto mail. Moze ktos ma ochote odpowiedziec.
Ja nie potrafie :-(

------
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 95 15:16:29 -0400
From: Charlie Hahs <chahs_at_pts.mot.com>
To: Wojtek.Bogusz_at_fuw.edu.pl
Subject: Internet access in Wroclaw

Pan Wojtek Bogusz,

I hope you do not mind my just picking your name from the net.

I live in Boca Raton, Florida, USA and work for Motorola.

Next week, I will be visiting Motorola headquarters in Schaumberg,
Illinoise, to ask for money to start a company in Wroclaw, Poland.

My plans are to use serious amounts of computer power to create
plastic injection molds for Motorola products (like cellular telephones
and pagers).

In order for my plan to work, I must have direct access to the internet in
Wroclaw. Would you know how I could get direct access to the internet as
a private company in Wroclaw?

Any suggestions would help.

Sincerely,

Charlie Hahs