Routing problems to USA

Autor: Ireneusz Neska (irek_at_frodo.nask.org.pl)
Data: Thu 01 Sep 1994 - 12:25:28 MET DST

Otrzymalismy odpowiedz ze Szwecji w sprawie problemow z routingiem z
Polski do USA.

Irek

>We have problems with traffic from Poland out of Europe. Traceroute from
>Poland to USA ends with icm-gw.nordu.net.

Yes, we all have the same problem, and there is no backup available. The
problem is the router in Washington that terminated both the Paris and
Stockholm circuits. So as long as this router is down there is no backup
at all.

Sprint is looking at the problem.

--BC