Re: BIOS do płyty głównej

Autor: Michal Lukasik <michu_l_at_tlenCUT.pl>
Data: Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 01:18:51 MET

Dnia 13.1.2011, Wojtek napisa³(a):

> Chcia³em siê tak narawdê dowiedzieæ czego¶ o ww. serwisie.

Google odciêli?
(zreszt± nie trzeba Google by wiedzieæ, ¿e szukaj± frajerów)

Jeden z pierwszych wyników
http://download.cnet.com/BIOSAgentPlus/3640-2098_4-11375345.html

Przyk³adowa opinia:

"False Report"

by seaboss255 on October 31, 2010

Pros: Nothing that I tried was good

Cons: The scan of my PC indicated there was a BIOS update needed for my
PC. When I paid for their service, they sent me an email that said my BIOS
was already at the correct level.

after paying for their service they sent me an email that said just the
opposite... my BIOS was already at the right level. It's almost like bait
and switch except they don't switch you to anything, they just take your
money and tell you you're good like you are.

--
 \`   Y   (__)  __\`  |  |  |  '/        http://www.pajacyk.pl/