Re: dwaj użytkownicy jednocześnie na windowsie ?

Autor: Tomasz Chmielewski <tch_at_nospam.wpkg.org>
Data: Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 09:57:11 MET DST

marfi wrote:
> Użytkownik "G Nowak" <gnowak84.wytnijto@gmail.com> napisał w wiadomości
>>
>> Tzn BeTwen czy BeTween, moje google tego nie zna, wywala pelno smieci.
>>

> BeTwin: http://www.thinsoftinc.com/

Ciekawe, jak to sie ma do licencji na (przynajmniej domowe) Windows,
ktora czegos takiego nie zezwala?

http://www.thinsoftinc.com/support_betwin_vs.aspx#faq

33. Do I need to buy additional software licenses?

Additional software licenses may be required, kindly check your Software
End User License Agreement. Users who intend to run the software
products concurrently on the BeTwin Station(s) and Host Computer are
advised to do the following : (a) Review the Software Products' End User
License Agreement if they are authorized to run multiple
instances/sessions, using a single copy of the Software Products,
concurrently on the BeTwin Station(s) and the Host Computer and/or (b)
Check with the respective companies of the software products for such
usage and/or similar usages.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org