Brand Watches Citizen Men's Promaster Titanium Case Watch # JR3034-59E Discount, Replica, Fake

Autor: <watches0322_at_global-replica-watch.com>
Data: Mon 21 Apr 2008 - 17:41:50 MET DST

Brand Watches Citizen Men's Promaster Titanium Case Watch # JR3034-59E
Discount, Replica, Fake

Browse our Citizen Men's Promaster Titanium Case Watch # JR3034-59E
replica watches, which is sure the watch you are looking for at low
price. There are more high quality designer watch replicas for
selection

Citizen Men's Promaster Titanium Case Watch # JR3034-59E Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5767.html

Brand : Citizen ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Citizen-Replica.html )

Model : Citizen Men's Promaster Titanium Case Watch # JR3034-59E

Description :
Function. Low Charge Indicator Window. Never change a battery! 4-Year
Power Reserve. Eco-Drive: Charges in sunlight or indoors. 100m Water
Resistant. Quickly Change to Standard or Daylight Saving Time.
Perpetual for 100 Years. Timer: 60 minutes. Help Function (LCD) Three
City Alarms. Hand-Retracting System (world first). Quick
Interchangeable Time: One-touch interchangeable analog and digital
display. Chronograph: 24 hours and 1/100 second. World Time: Local
time and date for 22 world time zones (30 cities). Dial: Black.
Rotating Side-Rule Bezel. Screw-Back Case. Titanium Case and band. #
JR3034-59E #.</p>

Sale Price : $ 210.00

Citizen Men's Promaster Titanium Case Watch # JR3034-59E Details :

   <ul>
<li>Watches-Price Sales Rank: #78562 in Watches
</li>
<li>Brand: Citizen</li>
</ul>

Citizen Men's Promaster Titanium Case Watch # JR3034-59E is new brand
replica, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Citizen
with total satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back
Guarantee is included with every Citizen Replica Series for secure,
risk-free online shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax
for the Fake Citizen Men's Promaster Titanium Case Watch # JR3034-59E.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by sales@watches-brand.com.

The Same Replica Citizen Watches Series :

Citizen Men's Titanium bracelet Black dial Watch # BL1164-55E :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5768.html

Citizen Men's Titanium bracelet Water Resistant Watch # BL5194-52E :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5769.html

Citizen Promaster Men's Fully Titanium 200M Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5770.html

Citizen Promaster Men's Fully Titanium Alarm Chronograph Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5771.html

Citizen Titanium San Remo Chronograph Black Dial AT0080-56E :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5772.html

JP104009E - Citizen (Size: men) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5773.html

Men Citizen BJ1000-55E Watch :