www.shopest.com.cn china shop.low price.Wholesale(sale) nike shoes, LV handbag, A&F Clothes, Etc.

Autor: <shopest001_at_hotmail.com>
Data: Wed 27 Feb 2008 - 04:34:16 MET

hi
We are the biggest wholesale suppliers..........We have a lot of very
nice quality merchandises with the very special price

We are wholesaler of Nike Jordan and Other Shoes in China. We are big
Shoes Manufacturer in China. We supply many kinds of Shoes, such as
Nike Shoes, Jordan 1-23, Air Jordan, AF1, DUNK, Air max series etc.
Most of them are in stock and can be supplied surely on time. All
these shoes are packed with original-boxes and cards. So we can offer
series of brand Nike shoe with the lowest price and high quality, We
are looking forward to doing business with you
Very fast and safety delivery by TNT, UPS, DHL OR EMS, we can
delivery
within 24 hours upon receiving your payment. It is very safe door to
door service, never get problems with customs.
There are various and latest styles for your choice in our website.
Our main markets are the USA, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Greece,
Jordan, Australia, Canada,Sweden, and many other countries in Europe
and the Middle East regions.

www.shopest.com Sanli trade company

We can supply the shoes with perfect quality.We are a real supplier
of
nike shoes,including Men,Women and Kid NIKE SHOES, Such as,Air jordan
shoes,Dubzero Jordan,Nike Dunk,Nike air force one,Nike air Max,Nike
Shox,Air Rift,Tn shoes.You can go throught our website: Www.shopest.com,There
are many kinds of shoes for your choice.We can supply the shoes in
stocks, drop shipping and friendly service.And i am very glad to
receive your enquiry.

Yes,We supply reship service----we will reship the shoes to you if
the
customs take your shoes. And the shoes are all authentic,and the
original boxes shown with the cards on our web page. The tracking
number will be given to you when the shoes are sent out.Mostly in 2
days.We will send you shoes in 24 hours once we get the money. After
shipment, a tracking number will be given . Usually shoes are sent
via
air express like EMS,UPS,DHL for 4 work days,
The payment is by W.U.
Our Minimum Order is 3pairs .

If you do not mind,we would like to get your full order including
size ,styles and qty as well.thanks in advance!!We sincerely hope to
do business with you !
If you still have any queries,please contact us,
Welcome to our website to obtain more information!Thank you!
Website:http://www.shopest.com .cn
Email/MSN:shopest#hotmail.com

Sincerely looking forward to establish a pleasant and long-term
relation with you.
Very faithfully yours,
Sanli trade company

best services,and timely delivery.